Monday, January 16, 2012

Some very intentional diversion

My dear hubby took me to the coast Sunday and Monday for some very intentional diversion.  Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. day to most people this year.  For me, it is the second year that my second son Seth is not around for his birthday.  Born January 16, 1977 Seth passed away Christmas Eve 2009 likely from a seizure he had while alone in his room. Family has been supportive but I miss him so much.




Here at the coast it was snowing.  Seth loved snow, he was a snowboarder.  I can't seem to get away from memories of him, even with this sweetly planned diversion.  I did take a few pictures, but it hadn't snowed yet.




We had a suite on the 6th floor overlooking Coos Bay. We took a day trip up to Florence, I bought some beads in case I'm chosen for the Bead Soup Blog Party that I'll show you next blog.  The diversion, though wonderfully well-intended has been minimally helpful.  A mother's heart can never forget and I don't believe there will be a final tear.


Thanks for your shoulder,


Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment